Air quality experts have come to the understanding that ambient air quality particularly for health critical pollutants is clearly a topic of small-scale assessment. Local microclimatic conditions regarding pollutant transport, cross reactions etc. may create an air quality situation differing significantly from a more aggregate observation. Adding short term pollution exposure risks as they have been provide in many epidemiological studies to the geographical small scale, makes it easy to see why a new generation of monitoring systems was needed.
We provide the state of the art air quality monitoring systems which is the leader of the new generation of monitoring systems.
- First class air quality measurement at hot spots or any other point of interest utilizing turn¬key systems features that enable cost effective monitoring by a much larger community of users as it is simple to set up, operate and maintain.
- Gather air quality data more quickly with the world’s first out of-the-box plug-and-play compact multi gas air quality monitoring system.
- Measure anywhere you want due to very compact dimensions.
- Measure a wide variety of pollutants in a modular platform – with up to seven ambient air analyzers measuring CO, NO, NO2, NOX, O3, SO2, H2S, VOC and new PM10 and PM2.5 as well as a variety of Indoor Air Quality Sensors. Tailor it to your specific needs with our unique SIP sensor interface platform.
- Access the monitoring and raw data without special software, standard internet connection and web browser will do.