The selected candidate shall be responsible for marketing, business development & sales, support NDT project execution and technical support for advanced NDT inspection services offerings both in Singapore and overseas, and be the client’s interface. Work environment will be of highly qualified specialist engineers.
The candidate must possess:
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics & Communication Engineering Mechatronics Engineering
- Prior working experience in the Oil & Gas upstream-downstream/refinery-petrochemicals-LNG-process industries-marine environment
- Good English oral, written, communication and presentation skills
- Commercially astute and capable of strategizing for profitability and growth
- Fast learner, confident and self-motivated & team player, able to coach colleagues
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills